Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy ~ How & What

What information do I collect?
We collect information from you when you register on my site, subscribe to my newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit my site anonymously. Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on your site.Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

What do I use your information for?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used to personalize your experience, to improve my website, or to improve my reader experience.

Do I use cookies?
Yes. We use cookies to understand and save your preferences for future visits.

Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.

Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
  • We use third-party companies to serve ads and collect non-personally identifiable information (e.g., the pages you visit, and which links you click, which ads you see and click on, and the categories of search terms you enter) when you visit my website.
  • ShutterFolio/ShutterPage website expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of my users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including my partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through my site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to my site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a ShutterFolio/ShutterPage website page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party.
  • Also, through ShutterFolio/ShutterPage website you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. ShutterFolio/ShutterPage website is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
  • While on my site, my advertisers, promotional partners or other third parties may use cookies or other technology to attempt to identify some of your preferences or retrieve information about you. For example, some of my advertising is served by third parties and may include cookies that enable the advertiser to determine whether you have seen a particular advertisement before.
  • Other features available on my site may offer services operated by third parties and may use cookies or other technology to gather information. ShutterFolio/ShutterPage website does not control the use of this technology by third parties or the resulting information, and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without my knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of ShutterFolio/ShutterPage website and this policy.

This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.

Thank you for your kind attention.

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget
 

Copyright © 2010 ShutterPage.Blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine, Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates