Photo Resources

I'm compiling a FREE photography resources that should give an extra information about photography. . This include eBooks from the pro-Photographer, photography software's, web & blog templates etc.I hope they really help you as it is for me. Most of the document were in PDF format and can be easily downloaded from my Google Docs collection. You can also downloaded the files from other website as it is free. The resources will be compiled under the Resources labels.

(If you think some of the resources should not be here because of the copyright issue or anything related, please tell me so that i can take it out)

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget
 

Copyright © 2010 ShutterPage.Blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine, Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates