About Me

Profile ~ Introduction 

Hi and welcome to online portfolio and blog of my photography and digital creative work - ShutterFolio & ShutterPage

About Me

I'm just a regular guy, simple, born in Kedah, Malaysia, my real name is Ku Azhar Ku Saud, married & 3rd in my family. Hobbies/Passion : Love photography and graphic work, surf the webs, creative thinking and travel. I'm a freelance & part time photographer, a web developer and doing some digital creative work.

Have my early education at Sek. Rendah Tunku Abdul Halim, Alor Setar; Sek. Men. Kepala Batas, Jitra; Sek. Men. Jitra; Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid, Alor Setar and graduated from ITM Shah Alam, Selangor. Now, i'm working at Northern University of Malaysia (UUM) Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia.

Shutter Page ~ Photo Blog

This is my blog page where you can find recent news or post from me. Most of the news or post will certainly related to the photos in my Shutter Folio page, photography issues, tools and equipments review, tutorials or digital work.

Shutter Folio ~ Photo Portfolio

Shutter Folio is a photo portfolio and covers most of my best photos collection that i have captured. I used Blogger/Blogspot as my platform because it is easy and have a lots of features. I choose the simplest template and redesigned it to make it more flexible and easy to support all my photos. Besides photo, you will  also find a collection of my digital creative works such as banner, vector, poster etc. (Some of them also for sale. Check them out in Digital Work page!).

As I said before, i'm a freelance & part time photographer, taking pictures when i have a time especially on the weekend or when i traveled. Have been crazy about photography since i got to learn about it during my study years in ITM. Right now still learning the techniques and tips of photography from all the 'gurus' out there.

Most of my photos are simple and standard. I put them accordingly by category so that you can easily browse. If you find that the photos are a little bit small, you can always click the photo to make it bigger. The  size for all the photos in this website has been reduced to 800 pixel wide / height. (The original is more than that!) I used Nikon DSLR and Olympus Digital Camera to captured most of the photos.

So, if you suddenly stumble this blog and 'admiring' (he..he..i hope so) some of my photos, please leave a comment. Not so harsh i hope, keep the slaughter to the minimum, please! Appreciate it.

Photo4Sale

And you also will noticed that some of my photos & digital works collection in this blog are for sale through Imagekind (printing) and CafePress (collectible items) . If you would like to get my photo for the purpose of print, fineart, canvas, card or download, please do so by clicking the link provided in the post page. And of course for copyright purpose, all the photos are watermark. But do not worry as the photo that you choose to purchase will be un-mark and in the size you choose. Check the 4SALE! links for more info.

If you think you know me or like to contact me for some reason, please use the Contact page to send an email. Or for a fast feedback, be my friend at Facebook and follow me at Twitter. Back-link my blog if you like and i will do the same!

And for the sake of my friends or Malaysian, i will be writing in English and Malay, if you don't mind.

I hope you enjoy my photo collections and blogs.  

Thanks! 

0 comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
 

Copyright © 2010 ShutterPage.Blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine, Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates